Back to All Events
You are invited to join a sacred woman’s circle, a space for like minded woman to connect and set some powerful intentions for the future under the October new moon in Scorpio.
Join Cat & Rose as we guide you though burning you fears, intention setting & manifesting, guided meditation, sound healing with koshi chimes and journaling practise - complete with woman’s balancing tea and vegan raw balls
Contribution: £30 (Spaces are limited for an intimate experience so early booking advised).
Date: Friday 25th October , 7pm-9pm
Location: Sacred Heart Centre, 25 Rodney Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4EL
The full and new moons provide a powerful time to gather in ritual and ceremony to reflect, let go and call in anew. The full moon provides a time to reflect on what is no longer serving us and the new moon provides a time to plant seeds for the future so we shall honour the full moon by burning our fears and then move on to celebrate the New Moon.
Circles are safe and sacred gatherings where women unite to share stories and rituals in a deeply supportive environment. Whether this is your first or your fiftieth circle, you are so welcome to join us.
What to bring with you:
- a journal and pen for writing reflections
- any intentional objects you’d like to add to the alter we’ll create (objects representing any of the four elements can be particularly powerful)
- an open heart
Who is this circle for:
- anyone who identifies as a woman
- women seeking solidarity with the sisterhood
- women who want to connect with their deepest wisdom and set intentions for the future
- women curious about working with the cycles of the moon for manifestation
Reserve my spot